Owner – Marsden Industrial Services, Inc. – 2008-present
Owner – Boulder City iPhone Repair – over 4 years
Inventor – Marsden Smart Interrupt – www.SmartInterrupt.com
I have a degree in Electronics Engineering Technology and I’ve worked as an Electronics design engineer for several years.
I have invented electronic devices for a couple of Casino Gaming Companies, and I currently have some of my own Patents pending.
I have designed several websites, including this one.
As a REALTOR I am held to a strict “Code of Ethics & Standards of Practice” and as a Christian these ethics are inherent.
I always work in the best interest of my clients!
I take great pride in helping others, I love doing what I can, when I can.
When a deal is done and all involved are happy, that’s what it’s all about for me.
That’s why, As an Agent with Heart™, I will donate a portion of my commission (up to 25%) to the Charity of your choice!
Together we can make a positive impact on our community.
Whether I’m your Listing Agent or your Buyer’s Agent, it doesn’t matter, I’ll pay it forward.
As your Listing Agent
- I will create a beautiful listing, with the utmost attention to detail.
- I will take care of your home like it’s my own.
- 100% dedication to marketing your home, both, Social media and local advertising.
- I will get your home sold fast and for the highest price!
As your Buyer’s Agent
- Incentives in the form of Buyer Rebates or a Charitable contribution to your favorite Charity.
- I can connect you with a lender that will do everything to get you qualified.
- As a REALTOR, I have MLS access. I know secret tricks to refine your home search and find, specifically, what you are looking for.
- Remember, when I represent you as a buyer, it’s free to you . . . I get paid by the seller!